• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

XP MCE remote doesn't work on Vista?

oates151

well, it doesn't work with any microsoft windows apps (like Media Center and Media Player). It does work with Itunes however. What could be the issue here? I ran a check on all the drivers and it says its up to date. I was able to get this working a few months ago, but it no longer works - I think it may have been working pre-SP1, but not totally sure. Anyone else have this issue or can think of any troubleshooting steps?

Thanks!

-Pat

Yeah, if it's for Windows XP, it's not supposed to be used for Vista, unless verified and compatible...

Yeah, if it's for Windows XP, it's not supposed to be used for Vista, unless verified and compatible...

Mine still works ;) My remote even works on my 360...Thats odd that it does not work in vista for you tho.

It should work, my XP MCE kit works for both, but my brother bought a Vista one with his PC.

Back