• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xeonspace Looking For Partner & Support Staff

Hello,
Iam Nathan
Owner of Xeonspace.com
I have set up a big webhosting Company have own datacentres.
Iam looking for 2 peoples from freewebspace who can join my Company as :-
1. Partner
2. Support Staff
Must have knowledge about server management(not a noob). Good in php and mysql and setup services.
I will share profit with the partner and give salary to my support staff also.
Plzz dont ask about amount here , just post if anyone interested.
Investors are also welcome.

Hi. I am willing to help.

I am currently working in a ICT/Office Administration course on php, and also have run a small webhost company with a friend before. I also have a BTEC National Diploma in graphic media & a Microsoft IT Degree.

If your interested in my help, then please PM me.

Thanks,
Adam.

Hi. I am willing to help.

I am currently working in a ICT/Office Administration course on php, and also have run a small webhost company with a friend before. I also have a BTEC National Diploma in graphic media & a Microsoft IT Degree.

If your interested in my help, then please PM me.

Thanks,
Adam.

For which post you are applying?
Staff or Partner?
If partner then you also have to invest some on monthly basis , to the servers.

I am willing to work for you as Staff.

If you use MSN Messenger, then would it be possible to contact me on msn [@] adamparton.net please, it would be easier for me then.

Thanks,

Adam.

Quotapanel selected as partner and Gray-eye selected as Support Staff.

Need one more support staff , post your resume here with server skills.

I might be able to help you out with support staff. I worked as support staff with one person before, setting up servers, managing accounts, etc. he enjoyed working with me. PM me more details and if need be I'll pm a resume. I want the details first.

when you say you "own" datacenters, do you mean you rent rackspace from datacenters with your own hardwares or do you actually own the building?

I may be intrested I work for this host in my sig right now and I'd like a job that pays salery instead of commission. I know Cpanel like the back of my head. I've worked for a few hosts before and am looking to more up. Please contact me if your intrested.

What about language abilities?

Sorry if this sounds harsh or even 'ist' in any form but client base and ability to communicate is a high priority.

I would like to be a support staff too...I can speak french & german (Picked it up myself grammar for the 2 languages ain't that good) Chinese...Some prove...

<<English please>>

Need one more support staff , post your resume here with server skills.

I am still interested in working in your support team, Xeonspace

I have skills using cPanel & Plesk, also I have knowledge to install scripts etc...onto clients webspace. I have superior english language skills with a A* in Enlish Literature & English Language. I am currently learning in ASP, ASP.net & C++ coding at my local college.

I hope thats enough information.

Adam.

Back