• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xasamail or Gmail?

Techrad

rofl, Look at the left hand side of Xasamail, and Gmail.

"Don't throw anything away.
1000 megabytes of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message". -- Gmail

"Don't throw anything away.
2000 megabytes of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message". -- Xasamail

"Keep it all in context.
Each message is grouped with all its replies and displayed as a conversation". -- Gmail

"Keep it all in context.
Each message is grouped with all its replies and displayed as a conversation". -- Xasamail

lol, Just something I spotted. :biggrin2:

By the way, for the users that want 2 GB email, just go to
www.xasamail.com and signup.

Last edited:
lmao...and the page is EXACTLY like gmails. Besides the logo. It's a view source rip. Probably even logs your password...

Regards,

Polykranopalous said:
is this Xasamail actually legit, like someone got an account there?

Signed up about five minutes before I posted this thread.
It looks alright.. :shocked2:

Wow, its an exact rip.. I would really rather go with gmail. I have an account with gmail, although I rarely use it, its not bad I must say :)

i signed up, the UI for the mail sucks.. :/

i doubt it has conversations or all the features it says it does, too

I think both of them use the same software to provide email service, and xasamail doesn't require you to input any personal detail either, you can just skip them.

Last edited:
Hmm, I don't really believe Google would use a premade script. I believe that xasamail might have made a clone of google's features.

no, because i think google make it themselves. its hhard to believe it waas only 2 college boys that started it. hehe, two college boys. now they are millionares.

I register at xaxamail about hour ago and I must say it is working fine.
Maybe spam filter is a bit too strong lol :)
It is working very fast and stable (as for an hour testing).

Probably used blackwidow and pulled GMAils whole site down then edited some stuff and put it up as theirs

Anyway I am staying put with GMail

Back