• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.xtremesite.com is back up

I am actually pretty confident that Mr. Soh will be able to pull this off. I do however, expect some changes in the requirements and features.

Keep up the good work, LK. :biggrin2:

Originally posted by bobkee
I am actually pretty confident that Mr. Soh will be able to pull this off. I do however, expect some changes in the requirements and features.

I saw pop-ups on a hosted site! :rolleyes:

Hehe...you're looking for compensation for downtime? :wink2:

Originally posted by CommunityOne
I saw pop-ups on a hosted site! :rolleyes:

According to their forum (this post ) he was going to put popups on users, but decided not to due to user's opinions. While this is good that he listens to his hostee's, it is bad because that *might* have been the only way for this host to survive longer, although with the costant roller coast ride of down/up time, I would say that it isn't even gonna matter.

Hey CommunityOne I did not put popups on my hosted sites! They put it themself to earn money! Cant you see why some have and some doesn't?

Yeah i signed up when you first opened, and my account still doesn't work, i clicked the activation link in the email, and i still cant log in, and when i go to retreive password, it thinks my account does not exist, my username was moonman, can you make me an account, because everytime i try to signup it says i have made an account, which i have, BUT IT DOES NOT WORK. Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by KBC
Hehe...you're looking for compensation for downtime? :wink2:

:biggrin2: Nah .. I just am expressing a bit of enthusiasm and optimism (Soh being a fellow Malaysian and all). I am considering moving on to a paid hosting service after all as my potential needs might outstrip whatever features free hosting services can offer.

The operative words being "might" and "considering" (in case Soh is around eavesdropping LOL)

:biggrin2: Nah .. I just am expressing a bit of enthusiasm and optimism (Soh being a fellow Malaysian and all). I am considering moving on to a paid hosting service after all as my potential needs might outstrip whatever features free hosting services can offer.

The operative words being "might" and "considering" (in case Soh is around eavesdropping LOL)

Yay! :biggrin2: You're finally deciding to move to a paid web host, you would notice a lot of difference in service and how much better and reliable it becomes. At least on paid, users are often informed of downtime before they occur. :smile2:

Originally posted by KBC
Yay! :biggrin2: You're finally deciding to move to a paid web host, you would notice a lot of difference in service and how much better and reliable it becomes. At least on paid, users are often informed of downtime before they occur. :smile2:

I've usually paid hosts in conjunction with free hosts. Paid hosting services are what I use for commercial content and free hosting services are for my personal sites and hobby sites which I maintain for some folks.

hey what's the maximum file size a person can upload to your server?

and does your host thing let ppl to just store their files?

and the confirmation mail thing, doesn't work. when i click on the link it doesn't work

Last edited:
Originally posted by lksoh
Hey CommunityOne I did not put popups on my hosted sites! They put it themself to earn money! Cant you see why some have and some doesn't?

Then it must be from some other site's popups. :rolleyes: I think I had other sites open at the time (perhaps with my 14 windows open :p) and one must've been on another free host with popups... :p :rolleyes:

Back