• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.teen-terminal.com

Doesnt look that bad at all. That clock thing on the bottom feels out of place though.

I am not really very fond of phpnuke or any other page generation scripts. I think they are for the lazy people who dont know how to make a real site or do any coding. All in all, the colors are nice. The clock is alright, but I dont think it should be shown on the bottom of the forums pages. Its kinda pointless since all they have to do is look on the taskbar to see their own clock. Plus it runs off the user's computer clock, so if it is off, then so is yours.

You bet, I think you would be better off with a new logo also. I am not really too fond of animated ones to be honest with you.

DeepList.com said:
You bet, I think you would be better off with a new logo also. I am not really too fond of animated ones to be honest with you.
Agree with that, for something made with flash it's everything but.
ps powah!

Back