• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.shintasoft.com Your Windows On The Internet ^_^

It's very easy to be a critic, anybody can be a critic like you. I don't even wanna bother wasting my time on you, but if you are serious about finding it out, talk to one of the old members from my forum who founded my website way back in 1990s, the webmaster of www.indoforum.org also can be my witness because he was doing websites back in 1990s and he also knows me from way back, his website is slow for international visitors because it's a website for people from indonesia. I don't need to proof anything to critics like you, you do nothing but trashing other people.

Here is the thing then. If you dont want reviews from "critics". Here is a simple solution for you. Simply don't post websites for review anymore.

If you do, then expect critics and everyone else, tell you how they feel towards it.

Take care everyone.

You do know that certain critics are just very negative about everything right? So negative that it turns from negative to unreasonable, but I agree partially on not posting for review, so there won't be a problem in the first place, but also the ones who appreciates it will not see it. I guess there are Pros and Cons to everything, I'll just stick this "serve only the ones who deserve to be served" and just try not take it seriously about unreasonable and aggressive critics.

You're saying that if we don't like your site we don't deserve to visit it...

that is what i got from it. i think he is just mad since he expected a ton of great reviews, and he didn't get it. :p oh well. i think he needs to stop crying about it, and make some changes.

the is unique but im not a big fan of it so 5/10

Shintasoft, (after reading all the posts) i think your hoping too much great things with that web design

Back