• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.servefast.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are you paying for this VPS? Do you have full root access and what data centre is it located in.

I paid $100/year in advance. Of course I am not expecting 100% uptime or 99% uptime for $100/year. As this is only for development testing only. Yes I believe it was plus it was hosted on a Virtuozzo. I found the data center host site, but currently I dont' remember the address of the site. So I don't know where the DC is located.

Marki said:
Well i have just got a custom package after negotiating with servefast.net, if anything goes wrong or something i will post about it and i will give a review of their services, for now the support seems good and everything seems to be working fine

Marki I am just wondering, how did you pay servefast.net? paypal? or credit card? If you paid using paypal, does the info below matches the one on yours?

Registered Name: DE Servers
Registered Email: digitalhosting@gmail.com

I think Coderli wants to post it here to share everyone, not only email to you. Meanwhile waiting for Coderli online back, can you try to answer my questions above?

Coderli: is the site name fdcservers.net? I saw servefast TOS, AUP... are the same with FDC ones (used up to 99% content!!!)

TOS, was a prepurchased file, all we had to do is modify it and then get it legally signed. There is no problem with that. So im not sure what your complaining about it for.

Data centres do not use 'pre-purchased' terms I can assure you of that, yours are in the same order of content and include the same details.

servefast said:
he was aware of this, Also i had contacted ServFast.com to investigate why they had given my information out. They had informed me that the client had been hosting illegal files witch were against there TOS/AUP. Thus they shut him down.

Here he stated that I was not a customer of his company. But as you can see in the msn conversation, he recognized me as his customer, after he found my billing information in paypal.

servefast said:
Well yes Coderli if you dont mine emailing the images to iiafefdf@servefast.net that would be great.

Also that is not our paypal information!!

Here servefast said that the information I posted earlier are not their paypal information, if not then how come you received the claiming notification paypal sent to you when I submit the claim.

gate2vn said:
Coderli: is the site name fdcservers.net? I saw servefast TOS, AUP... are the same with FDC ones (used up to 99% content!!!)
I don't see fdcservers.net anywhere on the paypal payment log. Below is a partial screenshot of the paypal payment log. I've removed the address and the phone numbers of me and servefast.net but left the rest as is.

Paypal payment log

This screenshot will difinitely prove that the information I provided about paypal is true b/c that is a screenshot of the payment log from paypal.

I am probably not going to say much more about this person, why? because I've provided all those proof as to how much he has lied to everyone here, devshed and to me. All that really matter now is that hopefully this person does not cheat anyone else in the near future.

I've submitted an complaint to IFCC so they'll be contacting the laws where he live. I mean look at all the information he has posted on this thread. He posted one thing and then come back later and totally reverse and try to cover what he just posted. As an example, he said that I hosted illegal stuff on the server, but he said it himself on the msn conversation that the server was down because their was a problem on the box.

that's weird to see his account is un-verified by Paypal. His http://www.servefast.net/certs.html also shows " ServeFast understands that in the world we live in there could be a problem at anytime. We have become Geek Certified", but is there any record in Geek Certified? :D Turbo SSL? Even his order page doesnt have SSL. Have nothing to say more about this guy

Coderli, I hope you will hear from IFCC soon about this guy. And in the mean time, mods can ban him from forums, like in devshed.

Servefats your a fraud FRAUD FRAUD, WHAT IS YOU DBA your not even a registrered in your state as a company how do you work like this and cheat customers! Your Doing business as who again.. thats right your not legit

Okay guys i havent paid servefast.net yet... should i ...they offer me an elite package but i dont know whats going on anymore you guys are all confusing me!
Stay with servefast or not to stay with servefast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back