• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.seriousbucks.com

I'm on it but it doesn't really work cause my thing is still at $0.00 even though there were like at least 2 clicks

k thanks...i'll wait for more answers?
for compass i don't no but u get 5cents per click....

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried these, these are fraud.

The owner is the admin of the illegal warez site easywarez.com and fullrealises.com

Wouldn't use them as they don't pay out.

I have worked with them for some months.
I have earned thousands of dollars and I have been paid.

But now PayPal has frozen his paypal-account because of this "warez", or bittorrent promoting, so I can't pay anyone now.

amitnyamtabad said:
Plz help me out, which is the best..
Google, Clicksor or Bidversitiser..

I have Google on my site..
There's a different best for everyone and every website. Just try them out and decide for yourself. You are just wasting time asking a question like this.

I also agree that there are so many fraud sites these day's, you have to really becareful.... But that's why is so wonderful we have these forums to help each other out..

I would go with either Clicksor or google.:p

I'm currently with clicksor because it pays through paypal and is extremely reliable when it comes to payment. They haven't ever not paid me yet..:)

Back