• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.raq4less.com???

owo

Anyone Know about these guys they look good nice deals are they ok with uptime ect or just a scam always down ect?:)

Nope, they're perfectly legit and they provide quality support. The uptime is okay, (They're in the Miami LayerONE data center) Their bandwith providers are mostly cogent, but epik was added into the mix recently. They also have level3 available in case cogent/epik go down.

I don't have any experience with them but I recently contacted them with an enquiry, and they responded promptly and overall they seem like great people. They also have a very good understanding of raqs, so when you need support, you won't be without help.

If I was in the market for a Raq I would definetly be heading for raq4less.com

Good Luck in your search...:chinese2:

Originally posted by owo
Anyone Know about these guys they look good nice deals are they ok with uptime ect or just a scam always down ect?:)

dont get a raq unless you KNOW how to install mysql on it :p

Back