• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Www.ftp-checker.fr.st

MASTER ADGE

Hello guys !
I am MASTER ADGE, webmaster of www.ftp-checker.fr.st and programmer of the ftp-checker, an addon for VBULLETIN which test ftp for you !
Well, as this program is hosted on my actual host that is quite slow, i am loooking for a faster one !

So what I need is
- fast (100 ko/s in upload would be great) and free web hosting
- support for PHP4 and ftp functions (ftp_connect ....)
- MYSQL DATABASE
- 10 Mo of space (i don't need very much space because my website is a PhpBB forum)

Well, you can think that i ask very much but don't give anything in return ....

So if you accept to host me, i can offer you :
- your own ads on my website (no warez or xxx ads)
- and more things but i can't tell them here :eek:)))

So if you think that you can help me, contact me at MASTERADGE@MSN.COM !

Thank you everybody !

yes

Yes i can be funny, but i use PhpBB because there is a free license for this program, and i don't have enough mloney to pay one more license for VBULLETIN ... so for the moment as it is a little site, i don't need vbulletin, phphbb is sufficiant !

My program called FTP CHECKER tests the state of a ftp link posted ine the "hide ip" box and it displays if it is ok or down, very usefull for boards with personal ftp or public ftp !

Re: yes

Originally posted by MASTER ADGE
Yes i can be funny, but i use PhpBB because there is a free license for this program, and i don't have enough mloney to pay one more license for VBULLETIN ... so for the moment as it is a little site, i don't need vbulletin, phphbb is sufficiant !

My program called FTP CHECKER tests the state of a ftp link posted ine the "hide ip" box and it displays if it is ok or down, very usefull for boards with personal ftp or public ftp !

and programmer of the ftp-checker, an addon for VBULLETIN which test ftp for you ! <snip>

So how does it work on vB? And how do you know it works on vB; It makes me thing warez.. So what is the addon actually for? :confused:

lol

This addon is not only for warez, it can be used as i said with ftp perso to show if your personal ftp is online or not to members of a forum where you share freely files for example !
And it works, you can see it in action here with my own ftp :
image2.jpg

If you think it is a joke or something else, then register on www.ftp-checker.fr.st and you will see that it wasn't one !

Back