• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

www.dabot.com sucks - need reliable ws-registrar

Albert

I registered with dabot a ws-domain about a year ago. They sent me an email about a year after to renew and I answered them by mail, that I want to renew it for more than a year, without getting a reply. One day after the domain was expired (I was ill) I paid via credit card the prolongation for 1 year. But the dns record was not updated since about a month. I sent them a 2nd time a mail and also a message via the webform. No reply!

The domain is still available and I want to register it with a more reliable registrar. Which registrars do you recommend for ws-domains? BTW the domainname probably is not interesting to others, so I am not angry that others would register it.

I decided to register my ws-domain with godaddy. Godaddy was not the cheapest, but I hope their service stays as good as mentioned here.

Back