• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

wth is "planking"?

Darknight

Premium
Premium Member
NLC
People been going on about it on facebook people have created many likes about it, but iv never heard of it.

The first one has more ratings, and you can say ----ing, you'll just be censored ;)

My favorite sex term is 'smash'

I don't use it, I just laugh when I hear it.

Cue mental images of people smacking their heads together.

First dead from planking took place the other day... the guy was trying to plank on the balcony...

Not sure if I can submit a link here... just google it...

Planking is when you lie on your stomach in weird, dangerous places, and you take a picture. Hadn't heard about it until that death. Only in Aussie land I guess, eh?

My favorite sex term is 'smash'

I don't use it, I just laugh when I hear it.

Cue mental images of people smacking their heads together.

the best one i have heard is from the movie "The Heartbreak Kid" when Ben Stiller's father in the movie, and in reality, asks Ben (whatever his character name is) if he "crushed that pu**y". i about pissed my pants when i heard that.

Now I seen some nub with a pic of him laying on top of a swing set on fb! and another laying on a fridge :\
I'm already over this "planking" thing and I only just worked out what it is.... can it go away now?

It's the most retarded thing I've ever seen, and it pains me to know that it's a fad catching on in my country :(

Back