• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wtf

Gayowulf

G-d
NLC
idiotka6.jpg

I don't even think I have to comment on this one.

Last edited:
Besides the grammatical errors, how did an editor let this through?

And Johnson..I think more like...50 years..more maybe?

Was this.. printed in a highschool paper? If so, I can kind of (?) understand why this was published? Heh, looks like either the result of a bad break-up, or an enormous case of snobbishness to me.

Regardless, it has to be a joke.

Or like...completely Landover Baptist.

Either way, if GAYO is saying wtf, then seriously, WTF?

dude her writing is really bad lol

And she totally is a gold digger, and i'm more than sure she failed at life. Whoever is dating her, i feel fooking sorry for you buddy

[CH]Dan;978465 said:
dude her writing is really bad lol

And she totally is a gold digger, and i'm more than sure she failed at life. Whoever is dating her, i feel fooking sorry for you buddy

Find comfort in the inevitability that he'll dump her for her best friend after getting her pregnant. The cycle will continue beyond that, though.

I agree, girls should be cooking my food while I make the money.
This one can marry me anytime :O
LOL...
BUT: I think you guys missed the point on what she was "trying" to say, Girls should be at home and guys should work..
Its just the old fashion views.
Has anyone else compared the divorce rate since women have had as much say as men??
Its like doubled.
Find comfort in the inevitability that he'll dump her for her best friend after getting her pregnant. The cycle will continue beyond that, though.
lol..

Last edited:
Back