• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WTF - A pizza roll!?

Blank Verse said:
Canada officially uses metric, but not one person here knows how tall they are or how much they weigh in metric.
That's because it's a stupid system. I'm not going to measure the cooking ingredients in ml, I'm going to measure it in Cups. I'm not going to spend the extra time to weigh myself in Kg because that's how you measure other things like cement or flour, etc.

The metric system is only good for some things but not all.

Also yes, we do call Fries French Fries.

Do you Europeans call chips Crisps? Because that's silly if you do, tee hee :)

That's because it's a stupid system. I'm not going to measure the cooking ingredients in ml, I'm going to measure it in Cups. I'm not going to spend the extra time to weigh myself in Kg because that's how you measure other things like cement or flour, etc.

The metric system is only good for some things but not all.

Also yes, we do call Fries French Fries.

Do you Europeans call chips Crisps? Because that's silly if you do, tee hee :)

Depends on what you call a crisp :p

And Metric rocks! Wouldn't have it any other way. BTW, I too use cups as a measurement.

Pizza rolls are good, but they are pretty gross looking.

Oh, and fun time with the metric system... I'm 1.956 meters tall, 17.3 stones.

chili_cheese_burger.jpg

OK that's just sick :sick:. How could someone eat something like that?!

Those pizza rolls do look quite nice though.... :p

Please allow me to post up my Maccas. I will make a sacrifice for the good of the community and have Maccas for lunch today.

You picked the crappiest looking pizza roll in the world for that image. Eat some REAL pizza rolls made with REAL ingredients.

There's a place in Calgary called Peter's Drive In, and they do it right. Even the commercials have the burgers looking nasty as ----, and they really do look bad. But man...they are the most delicious things ever.

"I also learned quickly Calgary has the best Hamburgers in the world. My driver took me to Peters' Drive-In one day. After that I'd find any excuse I could to go back there."
Hugh Jackman (Wolverine from X-Men)
Calgary Sun, April 2003

Just to let you all know. These are actually a french invention, frace for the idea of wraping pizza toppings in pastry or a softer pizza base long ago.

American just copied the french idea and rebranded them pizza rolls.

sodas are much smaller in other countries than in america.

Lets look at Macdonalds soda sizes

UK, France, Germany & Spain;

Small = Does not exist in the US
Medium = Small in the US
Large = Medium in the US

Your large... we dont even have in the UK :S

Lets look at Macdonalds soda sizes

UK, France, Germany & Spain;

Small = Does not exist in the US
Medium = Small in the US
Large = Medium in the US

Your large... we dont even have in the UK :S