• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[WTB] Free Hosts

Richard

CRM Consultant
Premium Member
Hello All,

I am investing a lot of money into making a free hosting service like no other.. I already have my team, I already have my servers and I already have my software, I now need hostee's & traffic!

I am therefore looking to buy or take over small and large free hosting providers, I am looking to buy customers, domains & servers if located at a reputable provider and fairly priced!

Please send me a message with offers - Please do keep the offers fair, if asking for a 3 figure amount, please specify earnings, diskspace/bandwidth usage, hosting provider & visitor count, in other words, give me a reason why I should buy you?

If your free host is at the point of falling, for example, you cannot afford the servers, ect. Please contact me ASAP, I would rather a host join with me and stay on as staff than fall to the ground!

Any questions - Please let me know!

Thanks,
Richard Anderson

Last edited:
Back