• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wow, someone took an advice seriously

Geek-Host

E10Host & GPHosting, Camron is the owner of them. I told him that he broke a copyright law and I told him an advice that he should quickly remove that and use another forum skin, but he makes an excuse of saying that he bought skins off his neighbors for "50$", but they were acually nulled skins he was using and trying to fix it by removing the copyrights and everything. I told him he was going to get in big trouble but he didn't care. He said what can the law do with a 13 year old? Yes, he is 13 years old.

Its total BS, I know.

Now he exuses me of shutting his place down for good because of advice. Now I'm going to get spammed by his unprofessional remarks.

The message says:
Camron said:
Ok guys, wanna know why we shut down? because this dude name James, he screwed us over. Hey, why dont u spam that guy out.

His aims is: x10coll
and it is: eternalcoll

he is a jerk, and he is the reason were down. go get him ppl!
phuhahahaa

bye :)

Too bad most of the members that were registered in his "forum" where acually him, and yes he had installed warez and nulled stuff before. Now he thinks I'm threating his life. What a idiot and a jerk.

so did you srew him over or they got shutdown for some other reason *cough* 13 years old *cough*

Whats the point of this thread...

Who cares if a 13 year old responded to you;
thats what 13 year old attention seekers do...

Next time he signs up deny his registration so he dosn't waste anymore of your time.
In most cases when a user is breaking laws they dont deserve notification telling them why they were shutdown, they can figure this out on there own.

Last edited:
ryza said:
Whats the point of this thread...

Who cares if a 13 year old responded to you;
thats what 13 year old attention seekers do...

Next time he signs up deny his registration so he dosn't waste anymore of your time.
In most cases when a user is breaking laws they dont deserve notification telling them why they were shutdown, they can figure this out on there own.
Your right, alot of 13 year olds do seek attention because they're lonely in life.

The point of this topic is that most 13 year olds can't be professional and mature enough to handle a free and paid hosting service and to do anything to piss other users off.

I guess this is the thanks I get for helping the immature brat.

holy cow. AIM spamming? Thats the new craze. Pretty soon, gansters will put down their glocks and just start typing AIM messages.

Anyway man, that sucks, hopefully nobody is bugging you too bad. 13 year old kids running web hosts, I've seen crazier things, but he is obviously very immature. Nobody would trust his host anyway, if he posts stuff like *that* on his main page ;-)

were r thees ppl? i dnt c thm...

Things like this will always happen. It's a fact of life. Just like no matter how careful you are with the chip bag, there's always going to be crumbs.

i agree most younger people shhouldnt get into a buisness and exspect people to think they are reliable but iv been doing web stuff sence i was 12 and never really been like stupid as this kid sounds maybe it was because iv gone through more then most kids like cancer and braking my back lol :( im just glad to be alive and not in a wheel chair. i always thought wisdom does not come with age but with exsperience

Matt8 said:
holy cow. AIM spamming? Thats the new craze. Pretty soon, gansters will put down their glocks and just start typing AIM messages.
I neva part wit mah gat shauté! Iz mah babey!

yea...i once told him that he sucked and so did his hosting so he wouldn't let on his site no more...he's a fag...

Back