• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Would you choose cheap hosting company or are you willing to pay more ?

trueman

Hi Guys,

Would you choose cheap hosting company or are you willing to pay more for web hosting.

Do you think that hosting prices are a sign of trust ?

Once you decide to buy VPS hosting for your website, there are quite a few things that you should to be conscious about.
The price of the VPS hosting package is not always a sign of a VPS hosting service provider.
However it could sometimes be dependent on the level of customer support to kind of control panel you get with the server.
I have always believed the level of customer support and Flexibility as two of the most significant factors when searching for a reputed VPS hosting service provider.

I think you should chose the company that is more expensive because there may be a lot of problems with VPS and they can help you.

Not always. Service price is getting cheaper every year. You had better choose a reputed company than a cheap one.

Price always doesn't matter. There are many cheap hosting services which provide great services with their uptime and technical support. So it is better to check out the reviews and performance before you get a hosting service.

The competition on the market is high and companies(new ones) try to give quality services for a low price to get as much customers as the can and good feedback's. Main criteria when choosing a hosting company are feedback's from their costumers

I would definately stop by choosing a paid host. When you pay money you at least can demand to have a good service. But when choosing a free host you can just hope than it will a good service. free services are mostly followed by advertisement and poor support

Hi Guys,

Would you choose cheap hosting company or are you willing to pay more for web hosting.

Do you think that hosting prices are a sign of trust ?

I think price really makes a difference in the service that you will get. This totally goes to that saying "you get what you pay for" With a higher payment your service should be better, etc. Of course there are always exceptions :)

Back