• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WorldZonePro Problem....

HumanClay

Just curious if anyone else is having problems with PHP on WorldZonePro... It works fine, then about 20 minutes later any PHP file returns a 500 Server Error, then it will work again, and so on in a circle.

I would post on the WorldZoneSupport forums but they are returning 500 Server Errors as well...... :(

It's an Apache problem. Seems no matter what configs I set, the same exact thing happens 15 minutes later and I have to restart Apache to clear it all out. I think there's a memory leak somewhere and causing Apache to run out of resources. All the error logs show is

(11)Resource temporarily unavailable: couldn't spawn child process: /path/to/script

It's only causing errors with cgi script or similar, but html and images show fine....I havent got a clue yet as to why...

Anyone around here familiar with Apache 1.3.12 and what could possibly be causing this??

Back