• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

world of warcraft

It's good to sell the characters. First time I played it, and my brother did, he sold his account for about £400 on eBay :) (Only spent about 50-100 on the monthly fees). When I get a new mouse I'm going to make my own account again, instead of using my brothers.

You could always just sell gold, then the character. Get more that way. Just don't use a bot, they're stupid things, and they'll get you banned.

I play WoW on and off; I typically go for a few months, then get bored healing Kara over and over; so I stop playing for a bit, I get back on, switch to moonkin... then go back to healing again.. then stop playing for 3 months.

After playing for a few years you kinda do the "in and out" deal where you'll play for a while; then give up and do something else. Highly addicting though, my entire family plays :p

i think some people take this game way overboard. for instance, i saw this really nice lifted white dodge ram the other day on my way home, and then i saw this huge sticker that looked somewhat cool at first, from a distance, and i thought huh, what is that sticker all about, i have never seen one like that, adn as i got closer, i could see that it was a huge WoW sticker. then the girl driving it had a small dragon looking sticker on both sides of the truck and the tailgate that said Serah next to it. i just thought to myself, ok, it is one thing to like the game and play it, but, that is an obvious obsession to advertise to the world you are a WoW geek. it is sad, but, i could see someone like that being one of the type of people to kill them self if they die on the game. as for me, i will NEVER play the game. reason being is, if i did, i would probably like it, and get addicted to playing instead of doing other things i need to do, and that would just piss me off. i have to make sure i limit myself even when playing GTA, and that is hard enough sometimes. so, i dont play many games.

i think some people take this game way overboard. for instance, i saw this really nice lifted white dodge ram the other day on my way home, and then i saw this huge sticker that looked somewhat cool at first, from a distance, and i thought huh, what is that sticker all about, i have never seen one like that, adn as i got closer, i could see that it was a huge WoW sticker. then the girl driving it had a small dragon looking sticker on both sides of the truck and the tailgate that said Serah next to it. i just thought to myself, ok, it is one thing to like the game and play it, but, that is an obvious obsession to advertise to the world you are a WoW geek. it is sad, but, i could see someone like that being one of the type of people to kill them self if they die on the game. as for me, i will NEVER play the game. reason being is, if i did, i would probably like it, and get addicted to playing instead of doing other things i need to do, and that would just piss me off. i have to make sure i limit myself even when playing GTA, and that is hard enough sometimes. so, i dont play many games.

That is exactly what happens and is why that although WoTLK looks great and will be really fun - I will never play WoW again. It's too time-consuming, with TF2 I can log on and play a couple of games and then go do something else..with WoW you're always caught up in progress.

You can just leave, though you'd be known as a ----- in your build for bailing when you need something to do :p I only play games when I'm bored anyway, I just downloaded EVE again, but it's now payed, 20 euros for a month.

Still looks good though.

Back