• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Working on a new CMS for Hosts

I'd just to like you guys to know that i'm working on a new script for hosts. It's in early stages but it is getting alot of work done to it. When i'm done with it i'll be releasing it for testing and then final versions. You can see it in action here:
http://kwix-host.com

Current Features:
  • Affiliates
  • Service Mode
  • Define between pictures and text
  • Flash Banner support for seperate pages
  • Dynamic Testimonials/Author
  • Dynamic Packages
  • cPanel Log in
  • Forum Log in (Different forums in the works)
  • Image Host
  • Dynamic Multi-Language
  • Signup Links
  • Easy intergration into ANY HTML

Any comments on features and suggestions for new ones?

sounds nice. it sounds similar to what i am making, and mine will have auto account creation too. maybe we can add some of our features together to make one super CMS. if you are interested, message me on MSN.

So far we're now in development of intergrating Mysql into the site. After that the script is nearly done, just a few small features aswell as the admin panel.

well, if you need help with the blank page thing, let me know, mine already has that. :D

you can see the demo version here...

http://www.mct-hosting.com/admin
user: demo
pass: demo

if anyone needs just a CMS, NOT FOR HOSTING, that part is ready. just message me on MSN, or PM me.

Last edited:
I've just realised alot of work still needs to be done on this. It may be out ina couple of weeks.

lol, it is always more than you plan, and you will always find more things to add in. looks like yours might be done before mine now though since i am to busy with client work to mess with my own stuff. :(

As a perspective user, please make the writing larger on the page - it causes physical discomfort to squint at a webpage to read it's content, and I do have to do that to read it - it's not your fault my glasses are broken but it's a fact of life ...... glasses get broken ......

As a perspective user, please make the writing larger on the page - it causes physical discomfort to squint at a webpage to read it's content, and I do have to do that to read it - it's not your fault my glasses are broken but it's a fact of life ...... glasses get broken ......
Okay, i'll bear that in mind with the default theme :)
The admin panel is underconstruction atm. May take me a while.

It's a very good idea! I haven't seen a CMS dedicated to web hosts yet, so I'm sure a lot of people will use it :) Looking foward to see it finished

hopefully i can beat Jonny` to the punch though. if i could ever get a free minute to work on my own things, mine would be finished. :(

Back