• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Working hour per day

haha, what about CS Squad staff ?

Btw, i work about 9-12 hours per day, 5 days a week.

i dont really likes to talk about job during weekend.

I work a few hours a day, updating my site, checking for new users, sign ups, etc... I guess it doesn't count as "Work" because I don't make money from it... but eh... whatever... lol

Honestly, how many hours of working hours is not that important.
The most important thing is, how effective and how dedicated is a person on his job.
For me, I did not really count how much is my working hours a day, as I check my emails using my Android phone from time to time and see if there is any support tickets submitted or not.

So where were you when nuffnang.com which is hosted with you was hacked?
At home or at the datacenter?
We have people on duty, cover 24x7 every day. We will not leave our customers alone as we promised to give 24x7 technical support.

Last edited:
I am working nearly 14-15 hours per day. I'm constantly checking my hosting company for people who need help and managing your team. I'm also trying to grow my team, so once that is big, I won't need to work as much.

I make sure I work 9 hours in a day not more than that and in the remaining time of the day I keep my self involve in other activities like workout and hanging out with friends and do a 8 hours of sleep so that when I come next day to work I shouldn't be mentally tired which people usually gets when they work for more than 9 in a hours day.

Last edited:
Well, i have set hours that i work with

I work between my sales/billing hours of 9AM to 8PM EST Mon-Fri.

Not available on weekends.

Back