• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Working Banner Exchange as well as Ad Revenue

Looks like it,
I would like to get my hands on this :D
The Banner Exchange was designed from the ground up to enhance your sites visibility on the World Wide Web. Many times, web sites go unnoticed due to people just not knowing that they exist. Well, that problem is now solved thanks to our advertisement system.

Our extensive network of websites all have our advertisement code somewhere on them. For every two times someone sees one of our ads on your website, someone viewing another Super Banner Traffic website will see your banner ad displayed and will be given an oppurtunity to click it and visit you site.

I was wondering where the ad revenue comes into it as per the topic of this thread? :confused:

I don't see anything on your website regarding this.

Ad Revenue

Well I would rather just have people signup for the banner exchange, but I am willing to purchase advertising on websites for a small fee. You can email me for more details or use the pm.

:D

Nopper

I, Bradshaw Consulting, would pay you, the website owner, for a banner to be placed on your site. I am not interested in paying a lot for this service because I would rather people just signup for the banner exchange.

So if you really don't want to put a banner on your site then I might be willing to buy the traffic.

Back