• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WordPress MU

.Bobby

Hey guys,

I thought of hosting Blogs, using Wordpress MU. However, on Wordpress MU site forums, there seem to be quite a number of bugs which hasn't been fixed.

If you have used it before, a review will be appreciated.

Cross Industries currently uses it to host blogs. We are hosting over 300+ and slowly growing. :)

I would recommend it, very customizable. Also, if you'd like a test run, or a link to what we offer, PM me. I'll show you all the features.

Not really? Why should it, they have patches and fixes. And if its something small, I can just fix it myself.

I tested wordpress MU in the past when it was in early development and from then to this day I am becoming more impressed. It's a bloody genius of a job and more power to the devs.
I am actually considering it myself at some stage as part of the Danto Development Network.

I want to join the MU club. :p Downloaded the latest version of MU. Let's see if I can get it running on my server.

It actually not much harm to give users an option to host blogs by you, lets say, for a small fee? (be it cash, or in posts).

I agree with Danno, it's pretty nice, never had big problems with it.... but i'm just waiting for the next non-beta release :p

That seems good too. But i've never heard it it before. Thus, the trust to run that on my server, isn't there.

Back