• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Woot! I got Gmail!

I already asked this thread to be closed earlier (by reporting) but it seems that it hasn't been locked yet.

Well the picture is very bad, but yah know what I had to. I saw the quote and the pic was needed.

jmiller said:
Second, I personally am sick of reading posts about your personal possesions.
I don't care about your grades, your post count, your hosting plan, your GMail account, or anything else you have aquired.
End of story.
Then why came you in this thread? And especially, why do you even reply if you don't care?

trenz, if you're telling people to not read your threads if they don't care about them, you might as well stop posting, because I doubt many people here care about anyone's threads.

I think people should lay off little trenz. If he get's something and he's happy about it then I think he's got every right to tell people about it. If your annoyed with it, then don't read them -- maybe he'll stop if he notices no one wants to hear his babble :p

It'd be neat to have a GMail to fool around with. I'd have a new place for my spam.

notnamed said:
Ooooh... if I had a gmail account I'd forward all my spam to it and create a spam museum!

I think even that I couldn't fill that up for like a year.

Got a gmail invite .. suggest an id pls

Hi
I got an invite today ... the new id needs to be atleast 6 letters ... pls suggest a good 6 letter id which will be valuable...

how about emailme or .. sendmail ... or postbox

lot of good ones are taken .. like mailme@gmail .. reachme ... etc

Prem

wooh, this is so exciting, its like having a hotmail account, only i have the email extention @gmail.com. who cares? everyone on this forum by the sounds of it. i couldn't care less, so long as i have an email address that i can contact and receive mail from then whats the big deal. is the @gmail like having a roadster, suppose to conspenate for something?

Yeah the space is nice, although I would never use it. I have 50megs of good space that I use. Imap access and I am perfectly happy with it.

No imap to gmail (although that would be awesome), but with my current provider I have imap.

GMail should come out with their own adware software to use your gmail account. Then I might move to it.

IMAP/POP3 with GMail would be absolutely crazy.
It would allow for a whole other method for warez pups to transfer large pirated files to other individuals, automatically even with something such as a mailing list.

...or another outlet for spammers to go nuts on. with a gig of space all the returns from non-existant emails wouldn't be a worry.

Fuzzylogic said:
...or another outlet for spammers to go nuts on. with a gig of space all the returns from non-existant emails wouldn't be a worry.
Those are never a worry. It's not like a spammer cares about the mail that reaches the account. It'll be long closed by the time any returns start arriving anyway.

Since someone brought it up. What's the maximum size gmail allows for attachments?

Back