• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wolfknight Network Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarcasm does help in arguments, but only to elevate it, and in most cases, reveal weaknesses in the other's case.

Alright, you people are not compatible with me, so I'm gona just drop this topic, you obviously dont see where I'm comming from with my arguments and keep posting things and saying there things that there not. Example:

You are calling him an upstuck --- by his producing an argument by means of sarcasm. It does help in arguments, but only to elevate it, and in most cases, reveal weaknesses in the other's case

I'm not calling anyone an upstuck ---. I'm saying that it makes you look like an upstuck --- in my eyes, I didnt say "Hey Lex, your an upstuck --- for using sarcasim" So Hayman, nah, I'm not event gona go there. I'm just gona drop it.

Peace and I hope you all find something more interesting to do than gang up on me for trying to clear something out.

Originally posted by uwhosting
I'm not calling anyone an upstuck ---. I'm saying that it makes you look like an upstuck
You were replying to my post, and this is what you said:
Either way, my opinion of you is not hatred. And one more thing, when being defencive of ones reputation, sarcasim doesn't help, it only makes you look like an upstuck ---.
Now if that isn't calling me an upstuck --- I don't know what is.
Peace and I hope you all find something more interesting to do than gang up on me for trying to clear something out.
What a perfect solution to this problem... just back out of it like a ***** (I'm not calling anyone a *****) without any explainations or excuses. So this is your way of solving problem, huh? Just try to ignore it and pretend it never happened?

I'm so sorry if you felt that we were ganging up on you, it's just that your comments were so intimidating.

Okay, okay, I've had enough. Everyone who has viewed this thread know all about it, so I've got nothing to lose.

My greatest appreciation goes to everybody who contributed to this "lively discussion". World peace, baby.

And if wolfknight is ever able to provide evidence, do let me know, and then send the FBI after me for deliberately lying to the public.

Good luck with your reselling, uwhosting, and have fun debugging PHP, wolfknight.

Mods, do close this thread, thanks.

Wolfnight hasn't produced evidence, just accusations, nothing more. Issue closed in my book.

uwhosting, if I said, "And one more thing, supporting this only makes you look like an dumbnut", you'd be offended. Please watch what you post.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back