• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Windows PE

Status
Not open for further replies.

CareBear

NLC
NLC
I know about no warez postings but this isn't really.. kind of..
Windows PE is an stripped down, about 120Mb version of WinXP that will boot completely from CD. It's part of the MSDN kit for volume licensing.
It would be invaluable for recovering a non booting system since you get disk and network access (or USB for that matter) so you could move all data off the computer before a re-install/format.
It's a non commercial version, it won't do what a normal XP install does but it would be a very useful cd to have around when something with my PCs (or someone else's that I have to fix) gets messed up.
If anyone has a copy and doesn't mind sending it my way, it would be very much appreciated. That or a sighting of it somewhere would be helpful too. :)

There are a tad to many quotes being used for me to believe this is a non-warez posting. I understand your logic but I'm still not sure Peo would want this on the forum..

I'm going to lock the thread so you guys can take it up via email to make sure you don't violate the forum rules. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back