• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Win Free PHP Scripts from NukedWeb

I wish I could figure out how to turn that damn thing off! I'm sure I lose members because of lazy people that dont like to check their email when they're told. I wrote a script that automatically inserts users into vBulletin, but I have yet to point the Register button there..

ah i see, your very talented when it comes to php. so can you give me that link and delete the account Danny so i can re register?

you wont see me much on there, I learned after my last boarding experience never to get involved. :D

Hopefully the Win PHP Scripts plug will bring others to keep ya company ;)

you LOOKED like a loner! All up n down the board, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny.....

I noticed yer age in yer profile..I knew you were younger than me, but geezus christ!

I was just thinking to myself, "he must be from the UK, cuz no kid here in the states that young would know how to make a website, much less make one in PHP..." I was right. :D

Well then I credit you for being smarter than the average american 20 year old :D (no, that wasn't a mathematical mistake! hah)

Originally posted by NukedWeb
you LOOKED like a loner! All up n down the board, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny.....

I noticed yer age in yer profile..I knew you were younger than me, but geezus christ!

I was just thinking to myself, "he must be from the UK, cuz no kid here in the states that young would know how to make a website, much less make one in PHP..." I was right. :D
Now that ain't funny man :chinese2:

You've never heard of the Apollo? It's in NY I believe, it's where all the top-notch black comics do their stand-up acts. Very exclusive. Only the big-time famous people get to do their acts there. =)

Perhaps I shoulda said ".....for when I host Saturday Night Live?" :D

Back