• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Will mr Physics please stand up?

Meksilon

NLC
That's you, Richard. :welcome:
I think you just proved my whole point for me :D I don't need to, however, you think you do.

I'm sorry - but you can't get much clearer than that - If you still don't get my point, maybe it's you that should start reading some books - and no, I don't mean fiction (like the bible), I mean books of fact like Evolution, genetics, physics, etc.

PS: Looking at your avatar - I can see why your so into religion, it must be the only place a guy like you can find a girl just as gullible to go out with!
I have started an entire series on Physics on my blog. I have not plagiarized any material; I hate plagiarism. You may recall I said:
I can prove that QM is an incomplete theory.
I have done so in my most recent post QM prediction fails!

This is your chance to discuss all things physics. As it's one of my favourite topics, I don't mind what you want to discuss, but I want to at least see that you have a scientific mind yourself, as you claim you do.

Would this be a good time to state the findings of my own scientific experiment entitled:

People who go to Denny's hungover/drunk vs. people who do not: diversity in economic and social classes

it's really quite fascinating

I'm doing research on body weight preferences in women based on the ethnic background of the subject.

It's quite fascinating, really; totally going to break down stereotypes when I release it.

Back