• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Will buy someone a .COM or .NET

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Jesse 14
2.ill let u know if i win
3.my site is going ot be a extreme web design site we tak designs to the next level
4.sure for what your giving me a text link is so little i appreciate your giving lol

I hope Im not too late with my entry :)

1. Mike K - 18
2. I will say if i win
3. The site will be a gig listing for bands. Kind of like PureVolume, but not so much the free mp3 thing. It will be for Canadian bands (small or big) to post there gigs for everyone to see. I think it would be great because it will promote bands that maybe don't usually get it.
4. small text link, hell even a banner!

First of all, Thx to those who participated and also who didnt lol. The winner I have choosen is CLEMENT. So Add me on MSN at yojance (@)() MSN(.) com so we can talk about the domain name i will buy for you. Good luck all next time, Im gonna see when can i do this again, so other members can get a domain name.

Did you added me already Celemnt? I work at nights, so PM where do you live (so i know how many hours of difference) so we can talk.

just added you mate..sorry about the time difference..

thx for choosing me dude..really appreciated it!
and thx all for the congrats :)

Im gonna try to do it this month again, so maybe look out for another post like this one started by my name.

i would like to say a BIG thank you to Yojance.
he was really sincere in getting me a nice domain name..

i told him what domain i wanted and well, he advised me to get something that would really work for my porfolio site.
he came up with a really professional name for me.

He kept his part of the bargain and bought me my top level domain:
http://www.clestudios.com

Thank you bro..now anybody who thought our dude here was bullshitting, he really bought me my domain.

i'm so so happy to finally own a top level domain that looks professional now!

Hehehe, np bro, thanks for the comments, have fun with your domain, which i will host for you for being the first winner with 500 MBs and 10 Gbs of BW, it may not be much, but hey, its free :)

thx a lot mate..appreciate that..this is fantastic, i got a nice domain name and hosting account! its alot by my standards! big bw also..hehe..i'll make good use of them bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back