• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Will buy someone a .COM or .NET

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if we already have a domain(sub-domain) that we want to use can we make this a redirect to our already in use domain(and will we own the domain) like posted before I want to know the answer to that question.

Well, i didnt thought about that, Is there any way that I can buy a domain and register on someone else's name? If yes, tell me plz.
Or if the person has PayPal acccount, I could send him the money the day he/she is picked, Im glad someone is asking this questions cause i never thought about them.

1. Kiara V, 14
2. [hidden]
3. most very likely a free directory. listing free domain/sub-domain sites, hosting sites, reseller sites, yada yada, and offer free scripts and maybe some free script integrating (my own custom thing ya know :p) and maybe offer some free templates too :) to help young/new webmasters begin their site :D
4. Yeah absolutly. Even a banenr is cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Yojance said:
Well, i didnt thought about that, Is there any way that I can buy a domain and register on someone else's name? If yes, tell me plz.
Or if the person has PayPal acccount, I could send him the money the day he/she is picked, Im glad someone is asking this questions cause i never thought about them.

Edit: I just checked, and you can't do such a thing. What you could do is make a new NameCheap account and transfer money from your PayPal/Credit Card to the account. There is an "Add Funds" option in NameCheap. (This could be used for any winner.)

Last edited:
I can request money with paypal(so just tell me your email that is on the paypal account if I win) or you can just send the money to my account with paypal

1. Matt, 15
2. [hidden]
3. a gfx resource site
4. on my affiliates page

please i really need this i had a site with free hosting but i got suspended for no reason so please give this to me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am withrawding from the competition. Though, if by chance you have chosen me, i wish for you to donate that money to the Asia Tsunami Apeal

1. Nathan [13]
2. PM you if I win
3. A Gaming site. Ive already made the review system, cheat system etc in php, and have an awsome template ready.
4. yep, on every page on the menu. I can also have a banner in the footer of every page, including the forums.

Last edited:
Name and Age: Romeo 19
Domain: If I win you will know.
What will you use the domain for? a personal site/free advice.
Are you willing to put a small text link? Yes, on all the pages or just the home page. Which ever you prefer.

Romeo :)

1. Eddie 15
2. PM you if i win
3. The domain will be used for my class website. A place where students from my class come together and congregate in a community. There would also be a gallery for class photos
4. And i'm willing to put a small link or even ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back