• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Will appreciate a review for this site

Not bad for a newbie. some of the things are not ligned up well on the right side. I hate the hangman game. I was addicted to it for a second :)

Change your table code to:

Code:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="[b]100%[/b]" height="92">

It stretches out the page on my system, forcing me to scroll to the right to view all your content. That should fix it.. Although it's been literally years since I designed my own site.

I really appreciate yours comments and compliments....

Just By the way, Does anyone here thinks that my site is good enough to display my own ads? If yes, then which ads (i.e. Bidvertiser, etc.) shall I display? I am not even sure if any of them would approve my site for the ads....

Not bad ! Logo can be improved to impart an excellent look to the website. Back ground color of the sub domain pages is different from that of the home page. Its a nice idea but professionally one has to have a uniform BG Color throughout the pages listed.

Well, when I get home from school I'll make you one free if you want? :)

Other than the logo, it's a nice site if your new to website creation. :)

Change your table code to:

Code:
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="[b]100%[/b]" height="92">

It stretches out the page on my system, forcing me to scroll to the right to view all your content. That should fix it.. Although it's been literally years since I designed my own site.
still stretches on my 1280 x 1024 screen, so, that is bad.

Fixed that now. Special thanks to anhedonia for pointing that out to me.... :)

not fixed.

I changed the design keeping the color same. What other changes would you suggest for background?

Last edited:
Back