• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wiizdom.com

iwin2000

Anyone know why they are down? I tried emailing admin@wiizdom.com to see if they could send me a backup but that email didn't even get received. I hosted three popular websites and I had no backups.

:doh!:
I'm one of the member in Wiizdom, and I wish to know why too
This really make me feel bad :(

Oh okay, sorry I thought they weren't coming back up. I wasn't sure what was going on. Thanks!
From now on I'll definitely take backups :D

If I remember correctly they are hosted by Kwix-Host. That was several months ago, when they first started up - but I believe they are still with them.

They did and so have we. I'm the owner of Wiizdom.com. I'm really sorry for everyone effected by this, our host(Kwix-host) didn't pay the bill and there server was shutdown.

Last edited:
They may be back up, very small possibility. To back up a point, it is because KwiX are down.

Pls Send Me A Backup

DAvid,
I HAve a site on wiizdom...
I forgot to take backup...can U pls send me a backup of the phpbb forum......
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee..
i beg Uuuuuuuuuu/

Its that much urgentt:cry2:

Hmmm. For some reason I knew this will sometime happen to me again. Loose a website. Not major cause I have database backups so its cool. Looks like I'm searching for another host

You can't expect free hosts to stay open constantly when they might be loosing cash. Not everything is forever.

Got backups man?
I can loan ya a VPS till its sorted out.
Dunno if you can xfer ya licence, but another one is like $12.

Back