• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why is my name bold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

awayfromforum

unknown
NLC
Hey people,

I am browsing the forums and I noticed my name was bold, what is the reason for this? I am unable to find any key or anything to explain to me why I am bold.

Cheers!

You don't want it bold? ;) Yeah, 1000 posts and longevity on the forum will do that to some :)

T.M. said:
you are a dumb.

Dumb for not being able to understand why people have to put dirty fingers in their avatar to publicize how rude and uncivilized they are. If that's the norm of your well versed and highly ethical society, then forgive me sir. I refuse to belong to that and I may as well accept your accusation of me being dumb.

Dayu said:
Dumb for not being able to understand why people have to put dirty fingers in their avatar to publicize how rude and uncivilized they are. If that's the norm of your well versed and highly ethical society, then forgive me sir. I refuse to belong to that and I may as well accept your accusation of me being dumb.

i always said that human are dumb creature.

Jan said:
You don't want it bold? ;) Yeah, 1000 posts and longevity on the forum will do that to some :)

I was just asking, I had no clue why it was bold.

Dayu said:
Why your name is bold?
- Because you're old enough here.

Why is your avatar has a dirty finger?

Ah, yeah, old avatar. Have not been here for the last 2 years or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back