• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why almost nobody offer php+MYSQL space to Traditional Chinese sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S!N said:
why don't ya come to freeukhost.net, here we are brand new, starting all over again, so right now, you can sign up, no language restrictions, and no rasicm what so ever.Every one is treated equally.

Forum posting required?!

How much space do you give me? If you give me 1GB space
as you speak at free webspace request (with mySQL + php)
and no forum posting required, I shall signup immediately!!:cry2:

Still a lot of simpified Chinese sites spams and posting MP3 links and
warez. Why I see still many hosts accept them? Unfare to me?!:cry2:
:cry2: :cry2:

3asv6,

No host will give you 1GB space for a Chinese website. What benefit does it do? Except, you being able to upload warez and other material. Why do you need 1GB space? I don't see any other reason, than to upload warez and other illegal things.

Just do yourself, and other hosts justice and go with a host that has servers in China.

Mini

There are other languages than English, I do not say that you accept chunese sites only, I say that you accept languages like Spanish, German, etc.

Mini said:
3asv6,

No host will give you 1GB space for a Chinese website. What benefit does it do? Except, you being able to upload warez and other material. Why do you need 1GB space? I don't see any other reason, than to upload warez and other illegal things.

Just do yourself, and other hosts justice and go with a host that has servers in China.

Mini

Maybe it's wrong to generalize. Yes, there are bad Chinese hostees...I absolutely agree. But it doesn't prevent us from seeking those people who are good ones. Besides, we have a few Chinese staffs whom we can trust...we do need to be careful always though.

3asv6 said:
Do you accept Traditional Chinese sites? Where can I signup?
Only 100M only?

Our staffs prefer Simplified Chinese since they can hardly understand Traditional Chinese anymore. We only offer up to 200MB in our Chinese sites. If you are interested, please contact our staffs (admins) in our Chinese forum.
http://nicestuffs.net/chinese

luis123456 said:
There are other languages than English, I do not say that you accept chunese sites only, I say that you accept languages like Spanish, German, etc.

If we can find some trustworthy staffs who can speak and understand the language and then explain them to us in English, why not.

3asv6 said:
Still a lot of simpified Chinese sites spams and posting MP3 links and
warez. Why I see still many hosts accept them? Unfare to me?!:cry2:
:cry2: :cry2:
Visit www.jgwy.net he might be able to help you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back