• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who want to help us to spend our $$$?

artofmobile

We have $280 to spend on ads :banana: , so read further if you are interested:

1. We are only interested in hosting related, hardware or technical web sites.
2. Show us your detailed statistic (such as webalizer). If you can't post it public, PM me.
3. We can only pay by Paypal.
4. Post or PM your web site and clear state where the advertisement will be placed on.
5. Web site with low PR will not be considered at all. (Typically, anything lower than 3 will not be considered, unless the pricing is too good and you can convince me otherwise)
6. Web site with low traffic will also not be considered at all.
7. Web site that hosts primary download links or files (including primary image, mp3, video, etc) will not be considered at all. Sorry, I have a guideline not to pay to advertise on such site. If your site has a forum, articles, wiki that are related to hosting, hardware or technical discussion, then that is a different story.
8. Forum with low posts count and members will not be considered. Typically, at least 10K posts and 2k members to interest us.
9. Any free web hosting that does not allow us to advertise on their member's web site and only allow ads on their home page and forum will be considered forum only site.

The above 9 terms have to be met as I need to answer to my partners on how I spent the money. Any advertisement that is more than $20 per month, I need to get a second approval from my partners, and this means that I may not get back to you too soon as they may not be free to review that.

So, recommend yourself or other that might fit into our terms and budget.

Type of advertisement would be interested in are:
Banners and Text Links.

Type of banners are available at http://www.uptimestatus.com/banners/ , so if don't support any of that, you need to mention in your PM or post.

FYI: The money will be used to spend to promote www.uptimestatus.com

I can offer you our prime banner space at the top of our forum at TalkHost. Top right where you see the current banner.(optimum banner position) We will only allow a 468 x 60 banner size..
Site stats average 15,000-20,000 Uniques per month. 200,000-250,000 page views per month..

The banner space is sold on a length of time basis and not by impression.
PM me if you are interested.

For the banner in the prime placement at top of forum would cost $45 per month..
Otherwise the banner can be placed at the bottom of the forum for $15 per month

A detailed report of last months stats will be provided if you're interested in the offer.
If I remember correctly, last month was around 17,000 uniques and 240,000 page views..

Unless, it is no rotation, IMHO, $45 is too high for your site. No ofference to your offering but we are also comparing with other forums to decide our price point for each purchase.

PM me if you are willing to make any great discount that you feel that I might be interested.

Thanks.

Sorry, no discounts, that's our prices for the banner placement..
It is a no rotation and for that price only your banner is shown for every page impression..

we can offer: (edite site) www. o u t w a r t i p s . net but we don't have paypal...(withour space)

Last edited:
we can offer you a banner spot on our site www.ihostdev.com we get around 150-200 uniques a day all quality traffic for $20 a month. Home page is a PR5 with the other pages not having a PR due to a new site design and renaming the pages.

Mrlinux said:
we can offer: (edite site) www. o u t w a r t i p s . net but we don't have paypal...(withour space)

May I ask what is your reason to have space in between your domain name?

Anyway, your site does not fit our targetted customers.

Thanks.

ihostdev said:
we can offer you a banner spot on our site www.ihostdev.com we get around 150-200 uniques a day all quality traffic for $20 a month. Home page is a PR5 with the other pages not having a PR due to a new site design and renaming the pages.

Do you mind provide more detailed of your stats?

Back