• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who still watches DragonBall

PrimeGalactic

Who still watches DragonBall, Starting from DragonBall, DragonBall Z, DragonBall GT, and the Remake of DragonBall Z which is the KIA Version. If you do watch answer yes, and one more question what version do you like most Z or KIA.

Btw I'm a BigFan of DragonBall Still I watch Kia on Nicktoons for the latest episodes. =)

I didn't even know this was still around. I used to watch it when I was younger on nickelodeon, but I was sure they stopped showing it?

Its Dragonball Z Kai, but I watch it. All it seems to be is a remake of the original Dragonball Z but with different voices and dialog. Personally I liked the original DBZ with Vegeeta and his "Its Unbeleeeeeeeeivable" speeches.

My 3 yr old just got into DBZ Kai during Nicktoons 24 hour Marathon-a-thon

Its Dragonball Z Kai, but I watch it. All it seems to be is a remake of the original Dragonball Z but with different voices and dialog. Personally I liked the original DBZ with Vegeeta and his "Its Unbeleeeeeeeeivable" speeches.

My 3 yr old just got into DBZ Kai during Nicktoons 24 hour Marathon-a-thon

Yea I prefer the original voices, the new version of DBZ is cool, but not as awesome as the original series.

I just love DBZ!!!!! I still watch it in Cartoon Network sometimes, even though I have watched it many times... I have all the episodes... And vegeta is my favorite character!!!

OK I'm not gonna lie, I still watch it from time to time.

And when I see my 8 yr old watching it, sometimes I tell him to record it for me lol.

Sometimes i watch DragonBall but now i am not feeling so much interest in it.I like the previous one.

Back