• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who 's the most established/professional host on here?

jonnyboy

After this statichost disaster I'm going to have to move my site. Its a new site thats been doing really well but I cannot afford to have 24 hours downtime!

So need a host with good uptime, established and can give examples of websites already hosted. Must also come with phpbb

Thanks

Jon

He isn't asking for hosts to respond, I do wish hosts would remove their $$$ tainted glasses and read first!

The thread title clearly states "Who 's the most established/professional host on here? ", obviously you can't recommend yourself. (See the rules)

jonnyboy, if you can let us know what your requirements are, one of us that aren't hosts can recommend some long stayers for you, and those who are more professional.

They offer dedicated servers etc, which I beleive is not being asked for in this thread.

Im my opinion...

Resellerzoom.com and Hostingzoom.com (Owned by the same people).

Resellerzoom and hostingzoom have really great customer support, they have speedy servers and great value for money.

Last edited:
Back