1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

WHMCS Vs BoxBilling

Discussion in 'Host Talk' started by ritz, Jul 29, 2013.

1. nomanali

nomanali Member

WHMCS is widely used and most reliable. If it wasn't that good, people would have not been using it for that long

2. ServerHedge

ServerHedge New Member

How much it costs WHMCS per year ? or Is it good to purchase lifetime license?

Or it is better to got for billingbox - free license? Hope billingbox with free license may be very helpful for low budget startup companies and can later upgrade to pro.

3. SKISLAL

SKISLAL Member

Boxbilling is not actively developed as far as I know. So sticking to updated software would be the best idea for a business

4. vdspace

vdspace New Member

Boxbilling is a piece of shit, and everybody should avoid it. I had premium license, and i had few ( hundreds ) of issues with ALL setups.. From mails, up to domain registration...

AVOID BOXBILLING!

5. vdspace

vdspace New Member

Double post... Sorry!

6. phytonhost

phytonhost New Member

For me WHMCS is the best and easy use 4 years Hosting ;)

7. cloudteh

cloudteh New Member

And now you got me interested in blesta :D

8. joshua87

joshua87 VPS and Dedicated Server Hosting Premium Member

You will get much better product documentation with WHMCS. You can also take advantage of many automation features, which save a lot of time.

9. boyfrenship91

boyfrenship91 New Member

I'm utilizing WHMCS from more than 2 years and I favor it. It's main.

10. necko16

necko16 New Member

hi,

I'm vote whmcs because, whmcs have a many module for help you to manage your client from admin area of whmcs

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2017
  11. mintedh

mintedh New Member

whmcs is the way to go, i tried boxbilling as well which is not bad but ill rather pay for a software that is maintained and has lots of modules