• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHMCS or HostBill?

See Below

• HostBill

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • WHMCS

Votes: 75 84.3%

• Total voters
WHMCS can be a good software. but the guys runing it do not want to invest on hiring more people to take care of supports. They want to have the whle money for themselves. They are on the path of ruin because the will keep receiving bad publiciti

The response time is oh momy verysssllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

it makes me creazy , wait i need to go to bathroom now i will com back....

too much pressure ....................

We aim to provide a best-in class level of support and the feedback we get suggests we achieve this in the majority of cases. Our support desk is staffed round the clock, but don't forget we are a UK-based company so fastest responses are provided during UK office hours. Certain issues can take longer than others, particularly complicated issues that may require a developer's attention or need us to check with third parties.

@kfgoraj: Please PM the Ticket ID to me and I can check the ticket status for you.

WHMCS will always remain better than hostbill

Why do you say that? I'd say HostBill and WHMCS are pretty much the same now in terms of functionality. HostBill still needs some work, but it's definitely getting there.

WHMCS will always remain better than hostbill

I disagree with you.
Although there are more community plugins for WHMCS, but for Hostbill, it already have those features that usually can be found from WHMCS community plugin, built in into the Hostbill itself.
Feature wise, Hostbill is more than what WHMCS have.

Both WHMCS and Hostbill is good in terms of functionality.
But it is sad to see that Hostbill do not have monthly license.

Both WHMCS and Hostbill is good in terms of functionality.
But it is sad to see that Hostbill do not have monthly license.

http://hostbillapp.com/order/

Screenshot-2011-10-22_15.32.52.png

I have tried Blesta before. It was a living hell. You have to customize the template. They don't have a default one that's already made for you.

I've been compared several paid hosting billing systems.
So far, seems like only WHMCS and HostBill is still the top.
ClientExec seems ok, but still, it lacks of some features that WHMCS and HostBill able to offer.

ClientExec has a great ticket system, but it falls short in everything else. I'm not sure if it's just the default theme I hate or if it's the software itself since I've never looked into it further other then the online demo.

Until HostBill supports "Post2Host", I will stick with WHMCS and its large selection of community addons. No matter how complete a billing system is, there are always missing features that some must consider a deal breaker.

Back