• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHMCS or HostBill?

See Below

• HostBill

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • WHMCS

Votes: 75 84.3%

• Total voters
WHMCS is the best in the business. But the thing is it is so damn common with almost every host now.

I want to see more billing scripts coming up to beat WHMCS..

But the thing is it is so damn common with almost every host now.

I see nothing wrong with that. It's supposed to just be a back end and the host can configure the interface to uniquely match their layout. I have an owned license with no branding and I have it so customized that nobody can really even tell that I'm using WHMCS, except for those who are already familiar with it.

WHMCS is far superior to anything else on the market in my opinion. There are more modules and addons for it as well.

You should try ClientExec demo from their site. I believe you would change you mind like me few months ago :)

A lot of us here, did tried ClientExec, WHMCS, HostBillApp, Account Lab Plus, and others before.
I believe, most of us here do agree that WHMCS and HostBillApp is on the top at this moment.

You should try ClientExec demo from their site. I believe you would change you mind like me few months ago :)

I think you did not tried the demo of other billing systems yet.
If you did, I think you will agree that there are more billing systems that is more user friendly than ClientExec.

WHMCS was well worth the price. Owned license with no branding and a custom template made by myself. Some of the best money I ever spent.

There are a lot of words out there that whmcs support is very slow.

So far, I have no problem with WHMCS support.
The reply was always fast.

If you consider that they are not reply within a few minutes after you submitted a ticket, then you will be end up saying everyone is slow.
Because no one will be able to reply that fast, if it is the support for some widely use software.

So far, I have no problem with WHMCS support.
The reply was always fast.

If you consider that they are not reply within a few minutes after you submitted a ticket, then you will be end up saying everyone is slow.
Because no one will be able to reply that fast, if it is the support for some widely use software.

I dunno. They took around 36 hours to reply to our ticket (just initial reply).

Back