• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHM reseller hosting required ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I wonder I how I missed this LOL

Its an emerging IT COMPANY which provides educational services , web-solutions , Custom software developments .
I would like to give Hosting to other people.

First I wouldn't purchase anything educational from you - if you even looked at this forum and were educated enough you wouldn't have for this MUCH with out paying the host!

You would like to "give" hosting to other people - meaning they would pay you??
I can give a percentage of money to the reseller hosting provider (we can negotiate).
In case we sell hosting to our client we can consider sharing of some percentage.Provided that we are allowed to serve our customers without interruption of any kind.

in the first sentence you say you will charge for hosting(implied) and in the second sentence you state "In case we sell hosting"....

Dude which one is it.. Are you giving away hosting or charging them.

Good Luck find what you are looking for!

Thanks,
Adam

imapctgc , i would be contented to tell you all the details , if you are going to give me the hosting , are you ?

You can make as many usernames as you want, but that wont change the fact you're a total s.h.i.t, so you'll just be found out again, I imagine as soon as you post one of you childish requests and all this fun will start again, so why not conserve your energy, and f.u.c.k off .....

ps : ARAB, what the f.u.c.k I'm white you idiot .....

Yea , i am not like you who conserves all his energy just to f u c k of and giving out useless suggestions , you are just an unwanted crap on this thread ! @ KRAK_HOE

Your title:
WHM reseller hosting required ..

if you require it .. like you are required to breath.. Put your money where you mouth is!

If you believe that you will make money - then pay for the reseller account.. Don't ask for somethign FREE upfront and ask for ALOT of the hosting company with nothing in return!

The only person here that needs to get "back to life" is you!

Thanks,
Adam

can i ask what mental institution you just came out btw? because you should be greatful with 1gb or whatever you get

And you are an unwanted stain on the blanket of humanity, and I think you'll find I'm appreciated everywhere I post, you however, I doubt if your parents appreciate you .....

Aww! So you think by complaining about me ...... by banning me from this useless forum , you have done a great job ??
Have you ever thought ,,, we can make another user id ??
And i do have dynamic IP ... get back to life ! You need it ....

Jan and Peo do a pretty good job of banning duplicate accounts around here. You'll keep getting banned, and you'll give up. Not to mention, this is the most popular webhost community on the 'net.

Enjoy! :beer:

some guys are weird aren't they? who da f**k is gonna give you all that bandwith and stuff for free? and you don't give anything in return! oh and stop flaming on ppl and offending them aren't your services "sites" educational? :S your too lame buddy! i'm sorry but i reported you Mr Vipul to the mods!

Yes very entertaining..

What the heck does this mean?
i will hit you repeatedly with a stick on your hard butts !

KrakJoe how does he know you have a hard butt? LOL LOL LOL

Dude I think he likes you

Thanks,
Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back