• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

WHM reseller hosting required ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipul

I would like to have a free (its not free actually) RESELLER WEBHOSTING

Hosting Specifications :-

WEB-SPACE: 50gb
BANDWIDTH: 1 TERABYTE
CONTROL-PANEL: WHM
MY-SQL: 100 OR ABOVE
EMAIL-ACCOUNTS: UNLIMITED
FTP-ACCOUNTS: UNLIMITED
ADDON-DOMAINS: UNLIMITED
CRON-JOBS
SSL , SHELL ACCESS

Uptime should be great and should be a stable host.Should not run away in 2 months or like this.And support should be equally great.
NO ADS of any kind , no text-links , banner ads , pop-ups or any kind of catch.

Website Specifications

Its an emerging IT COMPANY which provides educational services , web-solutions , Custom software developments .
I would like to give Hosting to other people.

What will i give in return ?
I can give a percentage of money to the reseller hosting provider (we can negotiate).
In case we sell hosting to our client we can consider sharing of some percentage.Provided that we are allowed to serve our customers without interruption of any kind.

NO unnecessary comments are welcomed by me.Neither i want to have any suggestions.And no personal talks.

Thanks in advance.
-vips

vipul,

You should leave already and forget about receiving even a small reseller. I'd hope no one gives you anything.

- Lucas

Krak_Hoe ..... i would like to make you bald from your reproductive area , if you act smart ---.....

Cnluccas if you really want a cuss , come to yahoo messenger ....i would be glad to screw you ...... which your mother should have done before !

Cnluccas if you really want a cuss , come to yahoo messenger ....i would be glad to screw you ...... which your mother should have done before !

What's that? You can't spell or type correctly?

We know, it's obvious.

- Learn English.
- Then attack.

:beer:

- Lucas

50gb of space and a terabyte of bandwidth. if someone gives you that for free then please pm info on where you got it.

Yea Paul P and i believe , you were getting personal instead of helping me out !

Take back your queer notions about webhosting.... get back to work ....

What car would you like with it?... stop day dreaming 50gb is over half of a normaly dedicated server same with the bandwidth...

Aww! So you think by complaining about me ...... by banning me from this useless forum , you have done a great job ??
Have you ever thought ,,, we can make another user id ??
And i do have dynamic IP ... get back to life ! You need it ....

I have been given an account with 15gb and 1 terrabyte bandwidth , but there was problem creating a WHM access , so left that !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back