• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which Windows versions you like?

Hoster1

Hi! I prefer Windows Xp than Windows 7. I have never tried Windows 8. Which operating system you like?

Windows 7 is my best operating system and I recommend others too. It has some great features including XP Virtual mode which allow me to use old software.

I used both Windows XP and Windows 7 by using dual operating system in my computer, Windows 7 having a more advanced features to work effectively.

Windows XP is quite old, unstable and unsupported. It's a good choice only using an old computer as Windows 7 can be too heavy for it. Even Vista is quite similar to Windows 7, it was using quite a lot of resources so I found it too bad compared with Windows 7. Windows 8 is still in beta so I cannot recommend using it.

Well I am using windows xp since a long and I am completely familiar with it. I have tried win 7, vista and recently ubuntu as well but I lastly fully satisfied with windows xp that is really one of the best in all.

Back