• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which web browser do you use?

Which web browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Firefox

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Chrome

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to use Chromium (because its blue!), but it cuts my battery life by around a third so now I use safari.

Web browser should be such that it works smooth and fast. Mozilla, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera and Netscape are different web browsers and all of them are different functionality and features. But I use only Chrome and Mozilla, both are the best web browsers. I prefer to use Chrome more then Mozilla as it is nice, faster then other browsers and easily operable. Mozilla is also nice and its fast too but, its design and look is not like that of Chrome. Currently I am using Chrome web browser and its my favorite web browser.

Rashmi Kamani

Firefox FTW!
It's really awesome... but recently, after updating to 9.0.1, the browser is hanging by itself... :(

Im using Chrome now. I used to browse with Firefox 4 until i shifted to Chrome for simplicity of its design.

Initially i preferred to use chrome,but later I switched to Mozilla Firefox.Firefox is best web browser.Its fast and quick.It is much better than chrome and internet explorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back