• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which web browser do you use?

Which web browser do you use?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Firefox

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Chrome

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which web browser do you use

I would consider making Google Chrome my default browser if I could customize the toolbar. For those who use NoScript with Firefox, Google Chrome now has NotScript. To me, that is a big deal.

WB, Steven

I Use Only "Mozilla firefox" is best browser. I Very Very like this. Many Features of Mozilla Firefox and so many add-ons which are helpful in our work....

I am using firefox from long time, it provide many useful addons more then chrome so i firstly prefer firefox.
chrome is also a great browser it can search faster then firefox.

I now use Chrome more often. I used to use Opera all the time, but they've stopped with updates and there's still performance issues (just like Chrome). Plus there's oldish rumours of Facebook buying them. I'll never touch it again if they did.

A long time ago I was a die hard Firefox supporter, then as soon as I saw Chrome, I switched. But I still used Firefox as a main browser, however I've totally removed myself from Firefox and constantly use Chrome as my main browser.

It just seems faster. That's the only reason and it has the features I need.

I like Mozilla Firefox.

I used Interner Explorer for a long period. Recently, I have installed Firefox browser. It is really faster than Internet and supports almost every thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back