• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which os the most reliable?

Razerst

Hi Guys! I have read all free hosting listed here. Those lists make me confussed.

So, I want to ask you guys (the expert) what is the best free host that is the best, best uptime, best service, etc.

I know some of them rtgasia, wagoo, ameir, host2pay, hosting2post, etc.
So, who is the best from them?, in what aspect? I don't want to make posting, maybe some banner it's okay (but, if posting is required to get hosted in the best free host, it's okay).

Guys, please help me.
Help me expert! :wink2:

Razerst said:
Hi Guys! I have read all free hosting listed here. Those lists make me confussed.

So, I want to ask you guys (the expert) what is the best free host that is the best, best uptime, best service, etc.

I know some of them rtgasia, wagoo, ameir, host2pay, hosting2post, etc.
So, who is the best from them?, in what aspect? I don't want to make posting, maybe some banner it's okay (but, if posting is required to get hosted in the best free host, it's okay).

Guys, please help me.
Help me expert! :wink2:

Depending on which host fulfills ur needs is called the best host for that person. Other criterias are just a myth, cause i seen big hosting companies go down in matter of few days. So , better host is that which undestands ur needs.

It really depends on your requirements. If you only need a few megabytes of space most free hosts should be fine, but if you have larger space and bandwidth requirements and require an acceptable standard of uptime and support, you should consider paid hosting. :)

Like what h-log.com and TJR Networks already touched, there's always a host that is most suitable for you but not one webhost will be the best since everyone has different requirements, needs and expectations. Personally, I prefer the human touch so I am a one-man show offering ad-supported sponsored hosting. I try to get to know my own clients so I know what they require.

It's a grey area if you ask which is the best. During the process of finding your favoured webhost, you may have to jump hosts several times before you rest on one that fits your needs the most. And that might not be the end, requirements changes as websites grow so your favoured webhost will change too.

Just my two cents...:p

I wont recommend myself but I will recommend www.trap17.com . I used to be an administrator there and the community is very friendly and their posting requirements are reasonable (ie. their based on post QUALITY not QUANTITY :)).

And yes as the others have said if uptime/support etc. is a priority I would recommend paid hosting.

Yes, if you want good uptime & support, the only choice will be paid hosting. That doesn't mean that all paid webhosts are good either.

For me, it has to be http://www.talkhost.info :classic2:

You get professional, ad-free hosting just for posting in the forum on a regular basis. Best thing, the forum is really good, not the usual spam/hate rubbish you get elsewhere.

There are some very knowledgeable and web-savvy people who post there, so it's like getting another freebie, because of all the advice and tips.

Okey, all I need is hoting for my forum. I don't know if it's need large amount of bandwidth.

In recent days I will spend my time to work for 4-5 months, so I'm afraid I can't make any posts in forum. So, I've decided to host my forum at sponsored hosting (with banner it's okay)

Can you give me your recomendations guys? maybe a little suggestion?it means a lot for me.

( I need spaces at least 250 megs and bandwitdh at least 5-10 gb.)

I got interested at wagoo and rtgasia, but rtgasia only has 98% uptime.
What's your recomendations guys?

Thanx again

Back