• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

which one is best free email service providers?

ukseo

Hi,

I have found many email service providers & multi-login.What do you think that which one is best?

gmail.com
yahoo.com
email.biz (new email portal)
hotmail.com
gmx.com
myinbox.com

Gmail FTW, loads of storage, simple interface, many features, quick loading of inbox. Used Gmail for years and more than happy :)

Hotmail

Don't use Gmail, Gmail is horrible if you like using outlook 2013 on the desktop. Use Hotmail witch supports exchange services

I am quiet comfortable with Gmail services. They have quiet a user friendly inbox with categorized tabs and also shortcut keys which help me to use it faster than any other mail servers.

I can certainly vouch for Gmail. Gmail is a mainstream email service for a good reason, a google account grants you access to so many other services (Google drive, YouTube are probably the primary benefits) that I don't think any other service is comparable to Gmail.

hello friend, for me Gmail is the best as its provide more than 2 GB free storage. You can easily configure emails with outlook with IMAP. Thanks

But I have used Google Mail for years and have all my different emails separated and filtered into folders. Also to forward emails I just select the option to forward email. The email I then wanted forwarding gets forwarded.......pretty straight forward if you ask me

Back