• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Which Linux OS is better and why CentOS or Radhat Linux

Chetanalpha

I have a very simple question Which Linux OS is better and why CentOS or Radhat Linux, in my opinion CentOS....Please let me know different views on this topic

I tend to use CentOS because I have no compatibility issues at all. There has been some situations where I have had an incompatibility issue with Red Hat, but that was a long long time ago... Never the less. Stick with what you are comfortable with I always say.

Centos. It has soooo many user that you can probably find a solution to any problem. The cost of redhat (never hear of anything called Radhat, so Im assuming your talking about redhat) will be passed on to you. Centos seems to meet any need I've personally came across.

I don't really know what the advantages of redhat are suppose to be but when your on a budget, I'd go for the cheaper option.

Back