• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

which is the best?

if those are the only 2 options I would choose Arishost because of the standard features.

help

Thanks,

but have you noticed this websited (http://www.doteasy.com) is verisign and this website (http://www.Arishost.com) is not verisign.

i have pinged the both host from which 1(doteasy.com)shows to be faster than (arishost.com)

I am still not able to configure which 1 should i choose.

Or do you know any website which offers domain registration services with free hosting and advanced features.

Thankyou.

Arishost Sucks!

Just wanted to tell you http://www.Arishost.com sucks!They are fraud.

<<MOD NOTE:>>
This is entirely NOT enough information. If you are going to post something like this, you must back it up with at least a few bits of your personal experience with them. Without this, this post should be ignored.
<</MOD NOTE>>

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened?

Firstly i would say i went on there site i registered for a domain with my credit card and personal information they said the domain will be ready within 38 hours,after waiting for 38 hours i saw online on different registrar that the domain name is available which i registered on Arishost(which is Fraud)

The next hour i receieved an email which says to scan my credit card from front and back side and send them a copy,With all my information?

I said why should i send my credit card scanned to you so that you can use it.

Why they are Fraud?

They took my credit card information and said me to send my credit card back side scanned.

While on the other way somebody registered the domain i registered on Arishost.com

In BIGGER WORDS THEY ARE FRAUD,THEY SUCKS.

While I haven't heard of that being common, my guess is that they want the signature, so charge-back protection, plus the 3 digit code. Again, surely not common, but if you are buying something from them, then I can see a possible reason they want records of your card. I probably wouldn't have done it either, so don't feel bad.

However i went to http://www.Doteasy.com and registered a domain and they even didn't ask me for my ID or backside of my credit card.

This Proves Arishost.com is really Fraud.

I have suggestions for all members here please don't rely on arishost.com if you went and register then do at your own risk.

Sincerely.
Shane.

1. shane- that doesnt prove ----monkey. Just 'cuz you were able to signup at one and not the other, doesnt mean its a fraud

2. you say "a fraud" not just "fraud"

3. its not "they sucks", its "They suck"

I still wouldn't give out a scanned copy of the back of my credit card. I've never been asked to do such a thing before over the internet. I'd rather minimize the chance of being a victim of credit card fraud by not allowing someone to have their own copy of my credit card and signature. What if they distribute that file over the net?

It's a big headache when someone fraudulently uses your credit card information. :mad:

Them requiring your signature in no way proves they are a fraud or that they plan to do anything illegal with it. Imagine giving a company your credit card #'s... What if they distribute the numbers over the net? Point being, the signature isn't required, rather most likely protection for you, the consumer, to prove that you actually have the card, signed, etc., there.

As I said, whether you choose to send them the info is up to you, but your accusation of them acting fraudulent is completely unfounded.

Last edited:
Chicken,checken or chickin.................

well nobody ask for a copy of credit card the arishost is the first one asking for, if they need the pin code they would have made a form.

This illustrates that they are fraud.

I have used my credit card over the net so many times but have never been asked for a photo copy of my credit card.

Now you should be grilled chicken,Smile!

As I said before, I'd rather "minimize" the chances of being a fraud victim. Sure they can distribute credit card numbers over the net, that's one risk we all take. But I'd rather minimize that chance on those extra few cases where my signature is required. I've had a few cases where I carelessly dropped a receipt with my cc number and signature on it, where in one case someone picked it up and ordered something, forged my signature on the delivery. etc. etc.

It's not certain that they are a fraud, are there any reports of them being a fraud? It just seems very suspicious. Did they have a disclaimer stating that they require a scanned picture of the credit card?

Back