1. Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 125.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Add your web host to our brand new web hosting directory (beta).
    Dismiss Notice

Which is the best free hosting?

Discussion in 'Free hosting discussions' started by hongta, Mar 8, 2017.

1. hongta

hongta New Member

Free or the cheapest one?

2. mito

mito New Member

I think that is Wix.com
    A strong, browser-based website builder, Wix.com reigns supreme if you want a simple, drag-and-drop interface for building basic sites (i.e., for portfolios, small sites, etc.).

While it’s not for those who are looking to work out their coding skills, house various video files, or host an app they’ve been tinkering with (If you match these descriptions, read on!), Wix leads the way when it comes to easy setup and robust features. Their support isn’t great, but it almost doesn’t matter. We find Wix.com’s offering to be ideal for beginner site owners:
    • Storage: 500MB
    • Domain: Wix.com subdomain
    • eCommerce: No
    • Bandwidth: 500MB
    • Email: No
    • Website Builder/Design: Drag-and-drop editor with lots of templates and apps
    Note that email, domain, and eCommerce features are available by upgrading to non-free plans.

3. RH-Calvin

RH-Calvin Member

I would suggest going for a cheap paid hosting service rather than a free hosting. Free hosting have various limitations and higher risks of data hacking.

4. fecony

fecony New Member

You can try use our hosting Fecony . We now offer 1 year free and our load is fast. In adveristements section is link.

5. daica85

daica85 New Member

I see that there are many free hosting services out there such as byethost, 000webhost, hostinger, awardspace, 5gbfree, etc...However, in my experience, I would like to suggest ByetHost is comparatively better than other free hosting in terms of CPU, speed, uptime, no ads and good support.

6. Paul Swanson

Paul Swanson New Member

I recommend 000 WebHost. I used it for about half a year on one of my blogs and I was satisfied by the features that a FREE hosting service can provide. It's not amazing, but the speed is ok and the fact that you have a drag'n'drop interface makes the customization of the site very easy.

demsonk7 likes this.
  7. Free hosting is only useful if you have website with single web pages or etc and it is not useful for hosting data driven websites. So better go with affordable web hosting service rather than free hosting because with free hosting you have limitation with resources, support from web host and more. So go with shared hosting service rather than free hosting.

8. ericthomas

ericthomas New Member

If you can afford, always try to get an affordable hosting package.

9. wswd

wswd Premium Premium Member

Why are you spewing your garbage on a FREE hosting forum? This forum is about free hosting, not paid hosting.